Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday, Feb 14th

I thought the first Sunday went well. There were people donating funds and others making commitments to bring in shelter supplies. Thank you God!

We will need more flyers for next Sunday and I think I will bring a container to put supplies in, just in case people bring them in.

Now we just need to get something final on the truck. Tom? Rob?

Please keep praying for this outreach and that people will allow God to use them to help our Christian brothers and sisters so they can continue to reach out to the lost and hurting people of Haiti.

Waiting for a reply back regarding the dates for teams. Yesterday, I talked to a couple people who had signed up to go. Keep praying for this also.

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up" Eccl 4:9-10

Thank you. I believe God will bless those who reach out to the "church" in need and the lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment