Sunday, February 14, 2010

Carol Mills Bio


My name is Carol Mills and I have been attending Wooster Grace Brethren Church for over 12 years with my husband Nate. We have three beautiful children that have since joined us!! Taylor is almost 12 years old and active in Children's Choir and SMM Amigas at church as well as keeping us busy playing OSU Soccer. Our son Drew is 8 years old and also involved in Children's Choir as well as whatever sport is in season! Our youngest Toby is almost 5 years old and has been with us, from his birth country of South Korea, since he was just over 2 years old.

As a family, we enjoy spending time together watching movies, visiting the zoo or various museums, playing Wii, and attending sporting events of our children, local community and when we are afforded the opportunity, even our local professional teams (Go CAVS!) We enjoy going to Contemporary Christian Concerts as well, my favorite of which include Third Day, Skillet, Barlow Girl and many many more! Some of my favorite movies include Fireproof, The Ultimate Gift and Disney movies!

Books that I enjoy reading include those by Nicolas Sparks and Karen Kingsbury. I have also recently read Crazy Love by Frances Chan with my adult Small group and continue to be challeneged by what I learned. Of course my favorite time reading is in the mornings, in God's Word.

I am currently working with Student Ministries in organizing a Baby Shower for Haiti with my wonderful High School Small Group girls, Lindsey J., Hope F., Micaela H., Erika M. and Erika H.

No comments:

Post a Comment