Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bio of Pastor Daron

Hi. I am Pastor Daron Butler. I am the Pastor of Cross-cultural Ministries here at Wooster Grace.  I enjoy learning new things, reading books, listening to music, playing my guitar, watching sports, playing sports, and rooting for the Ohio State Buckeyes.  Go Bucs!

My place on the team is to help out with the brainstorming, recruiting, and implementation of the help we can provide to Haiti. I will also provide oversight and direction for what we can do.

I am listening to a lot of music.  I have P.O.D. Beatles, Starfield, Chris Tomlin, U2, and Lincoln Brewster on my iPod Shuffle. I love all music (maybe not rap), but I enjoy seeing God's image in all musicians and groups.

Movies I have recently rented begin with "That Thing You Do," "Valkryie" & "Barbie and the Three Musketeers (not for me, but for my girls)." I recently saw "Blindside" with Melissa. Good movie to go see. I also took my girls to see, "Alvin & the Chipmunks 2: The Squeekquel." 

Books that I am reading start with The Hole in our Gospel by Richard Stearns, Crazy Love by Francis Chan, The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp & 31 Days to a Better Blog by Darren Rowse.

I am married to Melissa (Buriff) Butler for 19 years. We love parenting our four kids--two boys and two girls. 

So, if you can post a picture of you and your family and edit the above paragraphs to fit you, then you can offer us your introduction post.

No comments:

Post a Comment