Monday, February 1, 2010

Precious new life

Click on the link to view.
(Bringing life in Haiti from a place so many want only to escape - NYTimes)
http://bit.ly/9pthPt
Precious babies being born. Thank you to the medical teams helping in every way they can! It is great to see what they are doing. Yet, it still breaks my heart at the conditions and the fear these new moms are experiencing!

Dear Lord, I lift up to you these little lives that are coming into this devastated place. I know you are in control. I know you know the fears of their mothers and how they want to protect and care for their babies. I pray you will put your people in their paths and you will help them to put their faith and trust in you! Give them courage when they need courage. And give them peace when they need peace. Send your angels and surround them, and all the children of Haiti, with a hedge of protection. Help them to find food and shelter. In Jesus precious name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment