Monday, March 29, 2010

Dropping off supplies and meeting Rolanda

Wed, March 17:
After a bit of a challenging drive, we delivered the supplies to a separate facility of CVM. (All I'll say, is don't get caught in the enter only SunPass lane.) The drop off location was a "suite" of buildings. There was a small garage door around back, which made it nice to unload. If I understood Rolanda correctly, they need to get the container off the pier by the end of the month, so they will be shipping whatever supplies they have at that point. Then, they hope to have supplies and maybe small teams going to Haiti every 6 weeks. I mentioned I want to go to Haiti with a team. She became real excited. I told her there were others from our church also wanting to go. We talked a bit about this. She gave me her email address for future contact.
She had not heard from Dr. Davis or Pastor Joseph yet. She said the Haitians are still really needing tents.
Praise God for what everyone has done and is continuing to do to help Haiti. There is so that still needs done.
L-R: Milande and Rolanda


No comments:

Post a Comment